After graduating from AUC, you may no longer have access to Canvas or be able to use your UvAnetID. Should you need to request official documents from AUC, you can follow the steps below to submit a request to the Digital AUC Service Desk and you'll receive a reply from a staff member that can assist you in getting the document(s) you need or directing you to where you can find more information.
Steps for requesting documents for AUC alumni
- Visit the Digital AUC Service Desk.
- Fill in your name and email address.
- Select "My topic is not listed".
- State which documents you'd like to request (or other question you may have), and include your former student number and the year you graduated.
- Under "How did you find out about AUC?", select the field "Other" and fill in "Alumni".
- Finally, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page and you will receive a confirmation of your request via email.