You can now register for the Admissions and Applying Webinar via the link below.
AUC Admissions & Applying Webinar programme
For many students, reading the application guidelines and requirements may raise certain questions about AUC's policy on admissions. During this webinar, our admissions team will start with a brief plenary presentation discussing:
- what it means to be a selective programme
- what AUC looks for in prospective students
- application deadlines and applying online via Embark
- an overview of the general admissions requirements
- a more in-depth discussion of the maths and English requirements
- which transcripts and other official documents you will need to submit
- what happens after you submit an application
The second part of the webinar will be dedicated to answering more personal questions from participants. Please note that while we will do our best to address each visitor's question as completely as possible, if you have a more complicated or extensive question, it is best to contact us by email so that we can have a thorough look at your personal circumstances.
Have a question?
In the meantime, if you have any questions you can always contact us directly using the links below. We look forward to digitally welcoming you on Tuesday 22 November 2022!