FAQ: What are the general requirements for the bachelor degree?
Requirements for the AUC Bachelor's degree
The following requirements must be met for the degree:
- Students complete 180 European credit points in six semesters;*
- Students complete the requirements for a major;
- Students complete at least one course listed as a Humanities course, one course listed as a Social Sciences course and one course listed as a Sciences course;
- Students attain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 (C) or higher;
- Students complete the required Academic Core courses as specified per major;
- Students complete a Capstone;
- Students complete a community project or an internship
*Students may only complete the study programme in more than six semesters with approval of the Board of Examiners.
For more specific information on degree requirements, please review the Academic Standards and Procedures available via the link below.