For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
You are using a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please upgrade your browser. The site may not present itself correctly if you continue browsing.

FAQ: Can I transfer courses from other universities?


If you have already completed or will complete (the equivalent of) one year of university education, you can apply for a transfer of credit of up to 60 EC. In order to do this, you must complete and submit a transfer of credit request form (see link below).